By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Chicago Patriot News MediaChicago Patriot News MediaChicago Patriot News Media
  • Advertise with us
  • Newsletters
  • Deal
Reading: Night Line: Trump to Welcome Saudi Crown Prince with Arrival Ceremony, Deal Signings, and Lavish Dinner
Share
Font ResizerAa
Chicago Patriot News MediaChicago Patriot News Media
Font ResizerAa
  • Politics
  • Advertise with us
  • Newsletters
  • Deal
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Chicago Patriot News Media > Blog > US News > Night Line: Trump to Welcome Saudi Crown Prince with Arrival Ceremony, Deal Signings, and Lavish Dinner
US News

Night Line: Trump to Welcome Saudi Crown Prince with Arrival Ceremony, Deal Signings, and Lavish Dinner

Mujeeb Osman
Last updated: November 14, 2025 10:52 pm
Mujeeb Osman 6 months ago
Share
SHARE

Chicago – November 14, 2025

Former U.S. President Donald Trump is set to host Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman with a grand arrival ceremony, bilateral talks, and a series of deal signings, culminating in a lavish dinner. This high-profile visit highlights the strengthening diplomatic and economic ties between the United States and Saudi Arabia.

The Saudi Crown Prince’s visit will begin with an official welcome ceremony, reflecting the importance of the relationship between the two nations. Following the arrival, Trump will host a bilateral meeting in the Oval Office, where key discussions on mutual interests are expected to take place.

An agreement signing session will follow, creating an opportunity for both countries to formalize new partnerships. The events will conclude with a formal dinner, underscoring the significance of the visit and the close cooperation between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia.

This visit comes amid ongoing efforts to enhance collaboration on energy, trade, and regional security, marking a continued commitment to partnership between the two nations.

You Might Also Like

Morning Edition: Community grieves the 3 men killed while defending San Diego mosque

Night Line: Trump–IRS settlement “forever” bars audits of Trump family tax claims, DOJ filing says

Morning Edition: 3 killed in shooting at San Diego’s largest mosque

Night Line: Justice Department announces a $1.7B fund to compensate Trump allies in a deal to drop IRS suit

Morning Edition: Midair collision between two jets at air show prompts Idaho Air Force base lockdown

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
By Mujeeb Osman
With 26 years of journalism experience across Urdu and English newspapers, he has built a reputation for thoughtful, community-focused reporting. Mujeeb Osman previously served as the Chicago in-charge of The Muslim Observer, where he covered local, national, and international issues impacting diverse communities. At Chicago Patriot News, he continues his commitment to delivering accurate, balanced, and compelling stories. His work reflects a deep interest in immigration issues, public policy, and American politics, areas he has followed closely throughout his career. At Chicago Patriot News, he continues his commitment to delivering accurate, balanced, and compelling stories that illuminate the challenges and perspectives shaping today’s public discourse.
Previous Article Night Line: South Africa Launches Investigation into Mysterious Arrival of Palestinian Refugees on Chartered Plane
Next Article Morning Edition: The Trump administration is lowering its mega tariffs on Switzerland

Our Mission

Search CPN

Latest News

  • Morning Edition: Trump to attend G7 summit in France, White House official says
  • Morning Edition: Israeli forces intercept the remaining activist flotilla vessels headed for Gaza
  • Morning Edition: Community grieves the 3 men killed while defending San Diego mosque
  • Night Line: Senator Chris Van Hollen accused Trump of making “hundreds of millions” from his crypto coin while investors lost billions
  • Night Line: Trump–IRS settlement “forever” bars audits of Trump family tax claims, DOJ filing says
  • Night Line: Trump Delays Iran Strike by “Limited Period of Time,” Warns Nuclear Deal Deadline Looms

Disclaimer

Chicago Patriot News MediaChicago Patriot News Media
Follow US
© 2025 CPN. All Rights Reserved by Chicagopatriotnews.com
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Register Lost your password?