By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Chicago Patriot News MediaChicago Patriot News MediaChicago Patriot News Media
  • Advertise with us
  • Newsletters
  • Deal
Reading: Morning Edition: White House Defends Iran Strikes Says President Trump Is Finishing War Started Years Ago
Share
Font ResizerAa
Chicago Patriot News MediaChicago Patriot News Media
Font ResizerAa
  • Politics
  • Advertise with us
  • Newsletters
  • Deal
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Chicago Patriot News Media > Blog > US News > Morning Edition: White House Defends Iran Strikes Says President Trump Is Finishing War Started Years Ago
US News

Morning Edition: White House Defends Iran Strikes Says President Trump Is Finishing War Started Years Ago

Mujeeb Osman
Last updated: April 13, 2026 4:37 am
Mujeeb Osman 4 months ago
Share
SHARE

Chicago – April 13, 2026

The White House has defended recent U.S. military strikes on Iran, describing them as a necessary response to escalating threats against American personnel and regional stability. Officials stated that the operation targeted key military and strategic assets linked to Iran’s leadership, aiming to “degrade its capacity for aggression.”

In its statement, the administration emphasized that the strikes were not directed at the Iranian people but at “a regime that continues to destabilize the region, sponsor armed groups, and defy international norms.” Peter Hegseth said that President trump is the 47th President with guts to end the war that has been quietly going on for more than 40 years.

The statement by the President reiterated that the United States stands with the Iranian population, expressing support for “their aspirations for freedom, dignity, and accountable governance.”

While stopping short of explicitly declaring a policy of regime change, senior officials indicated that long-term stability in the region would require “fundamental changes in Iran’s leadership behavior.” The statement suggested that diplomatic pathways remain open but stressed that “all options” would be considered if threats persist.

The administration also sought to reassure allies, noting that the action was coordinated with key partners and intended to prevent a broader conflict. However, critics have raised concerns that such moves could further escalate tensions and risk drawing the U.S. into a prolonged confrontation.

You Might Also Like

Meta is back in the courtroom to face its biggest social media addiction trial yet

Military drills between US and South Korea cut short at Washington’s request

Appeals Court Rules Trump-Appointed Nevada US Attorney Illegally Serving, Violates Federal Law

US Loses About 25% of Reaper Drone Fleet During Iran War: Report

GOP Senator Bill Cassidy Condemns Trump’s Vaccine Order as Counterproductive & ‘Wrong on So Many Levels’

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
By Mujeeb Osman
With 26 years of journalism experience across Urdu and English newspapers, he has built a reputation for thoughtful, community-focused reporting. Mujeeb Osman previously served as the Chicago in-charge of The Muslim Observer, where he covered local, national, and international issues impacting diverse communities. At Chicago Patriot News, he continues his commitment to delivering accurate, balanced, and compelling stories. His work reflects a deep interest in immigration issues, public policy, and American politics, areas he has followed closely throughout his career. At Chicago Patriot News, he continues his commitment to delivering accurate, balanced, and compelling stories that illuminate the challenges and perspectives shaping today’s public discourse.
Previous Article Night Line: Saudi Delegation Revives Gwadar Refinery Project First Launched In 2018
Next Article Morning Edition: Former CM Jammu & Kashmir Omar Abdullah ordered by SC to resolve problems with estranged wife Payal Nath

Our Mission

Search CPN

Latest News

  • Meta is back in the courtroom to face its biggest social media addiction trial yet
  • Trump Expected to Pick Heidi Overton to Lead FDA
  • Military drills between US and South Korea cut short at Washington’s request
  • Appeals Court Rules Trump-Appointed Nevada US Attorney Illegally Serving, Violates Federal Law
  • Trump-Backed Crypto Firm Partners With AI Venture Offering Restricted Chinese Models
  • Pakistan Supreme Court Orders Imran Khan’s Transfer to Hospital Amid Mounting Public and Political Pressure

Disclaimer

Chicago Patriot News MediaChicago Patriot News Media
Follow US
© 2025 CPN. All Rights Reserved by Chicagopatriotnews.com
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Register Lost your password?